The Township of Guelph/Eramosa is an equal opportunity employer. Accomodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process, as well as throughout employment. Applicants and employees need to make their needs known in advance.
There are no current employment opportunities available at this time.
Job opportunities may be found within the following departments:
- Office of the CAO (Human Resources, By-law Enforcement)
- Legislative Services (Clerks, Planning, Customer Service)
- Finance Department (Tax, Finance, Water Billing)
- Parks & Recreation Department
- Public Works Department (Roads, Water/Wastewater)
- Building Department
- click here for more information about fire department recruitment
Emailed resumes must be in a Microsoft Word or PDF document. Please refer to the job posting for specific application instructions.
We welcome all applicants and encourage you to apply to any active job postings for which you believe you are qualified, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Check out our Hiring FAQ’s for more information
Any personal information collected by Guelph/Eramosa Township during the recruitment process is pursuant to Section 8 of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used solely for candidate selection. Questions about this collection should be directed to the attention of the Clerk's Department at 519-856-9596 ext. 125
Hiring Guidelines Policy
Workplace Respect Policy